Lavish Lashes is an exciting new service for thicker, longer, and naturally abundant eyelashes.
Lashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly to your own natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent. They have a natural look, natural feel, natural wear, and are semi-permanent.
Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, lasting 4-6 weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural lashes and other factors. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, and general care of lashes will affect how your Lavish Lashes last.
When professionally and properly applied, you cannot feel any difference after having your lashes enhanced with Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions. If you do feel a difference then your lashes were not properly applied, and you need to contact your professional.
Shower, swim and spa worry free.
- Full Sets include: New clients~more than 8 weeks since last fill~lashes applied at a salon other than Tanz & Things
Lash Fill (3-8 weeks).......$55
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 48 hours to allow the adhesive time to dry thoroughly.
- We recommend sleeping on your back the first night to ensure your lashes do not become tangled while drying. In the morning, use a mascara brush to gently separate and groom your lashes.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna as well as swimming and tanning for the first 48 hours.
- Avoid using harsh mechanical eyelash curlers as they can break both natural and synthetic lashes.
- Avoid using any oil based cleansers on or near the eye area. Instead, use a water or gel cleanser and a sponge tipped applicator lint free clothe to gently remove makeup from around the eye. Do not use cotton balls, cotton rounds or swabs directly on the eyelashes as the fibers may get lodged in the bond area of your lashes.
- Although mascara is not necessary with your lashes you can use it sparingly, on the tips only, to achieve an even more dramatic look. Avoid using oil based or waterproof mascara as the ingredients in it will dissolve the bond of the adhesive.
- Avoid using any oil based products on or near our lashes. Oil will dissolve the adhesive bond! Use water or gel based cosmetic products instead.
- Above all, be gentle! Do not pick or pull your lashes and refrain from excessively rubbing your eyes.